Apivita Essential Oil Peppermint Refresh 10ml
CODE: 5201279005122 Available
100% organic essential oil
In ancient Greece and ancient Rome, peppermint was very common in everyday life. It is, until today, one of the most famous essential oils in aromatherapy. It is very stimulating, refreshing and energizing.
- Best used for oily skin and acne
- Helps to remove black heads and prevents the formation of new ones
- Ideal for oily hair
- Ensures smooth digestion
- Acts as a good remedy against headaches and respiratory problem
- Ideal for nausea
- Helps the immediate decongestion of the nasal cavity
Mind and spirit
- Lifts spirits and relieves mental strain
- Stimulates the mind and clear thinking and helps in the absorption of information
Combine with: eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, juniper berry, bergamot, marjoram, lemon, tea tree.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene, Linalool
gross weight (g)=45
- For dizziness and nausea during a journey: Add 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to a handkerchief and inhale.
- To relieve tired and painful feet after a hard day on your feet: Add 5 drops of peppermint essential oil in a bowl of water and bathe your feet.
- For relief from indigestion, peptic disorders and nausea: Add 1 drop of peppermint essential oil onto brown sugar or honey to scent your tea.
- Use as a mosquito repellent: Add 6 drops of peppermint essential oil to the air diffuser.
- Headaches and migraine: Add 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to 5ml of almond oil and massage the temples and neck.
- For fresh breath and protection of the teeth: Add 1 drop of peppermint essential oil in a glass of water and rinse mouth.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.