Shampoos, Hair Loss, For Dandruff - Dry Scalp, For greassy hair, For greasy hair, Maria Treben, Hair Care
Brennnessel Shampoo - With Wild Nettle Swedish Herbs 200 ml
Just by hearing the name, Nettle evoking us to the nipping, and painful sensation that reserves if we touch it with bare hands . By farmers yet, was considered a weed. Hippocrates and Galinos, however, recognised it's great pharmaceutical and therapeutic properties for a number of different diseases. Indicative, Hippocrates -the father of medicine- named her ''panacea'' and mentioned dozens of natural remedies based in Nettle. Traditionally in botany, this unique plant is used to combat hair loss and dandruff. It is known that its injects are helpful for the hair in order to acquire volume and strength. Making the most of its properties, Maria Treben created an excellent product, Brennessel Shampoo!
Wild Nettle Shampoo with Swedish Herbs Brennessel Shampoo:
- It is soft, strengthens the hair, with neutral pH
- Formulated with herbs tested for the presence of heavy metals, free from any form of paraben
- Combats dandruff and hair loss
- It is ideal for thin, weak, ''lifeless'' and dull hair
- Regulates sebum, so it is recommended for normal to oily hair
- Gives immediate volume and gloss - will see from the very first shampoo!
Shampoos, Hair Loss, For Dandruff - Dry Scalp, Maria Treben, Hair Care
Maria Treben Klettenwurzel Shampoo with Wild Burdock Roots Distillate Birch, 200ml
Burdock, a "misunderstood" plant with the fame ...of a great weed, hides many great qualities and graces!, for hair stimulation and growth. It's tincture is, yet, ideal for chronic skin conditions such as eczema, etc.. Birch, on the other hand, is known for it's antiseptic, disinfectant and tonic properties. Regarding it's cosmetic use, for specialists is no secret that it's essence gives smooth and shiny hair. The combination of both-Roots Burdock and Wild Spirit Birch- is ideal for creating a highly beneficial shampoo!
The Shampoo Wild Roots Burdock and Birch Distillate Burdock - Root Shampoo:
- Rich, nutrient, with neutral pH
- Formulated with herbs tested for the presence of heavy metals, free from any form of paraben
- It is extremely beneficial for normal to dry hair
- Recommended for hair loss and its prevention
- Suitable for sensitive scalp dryness and irritation trends, as gently cleanses hair, while soothing the skin
- Revitalizes and stimulates the hair roots
- Gives immediate softness and shine
Shower gels, Maria Treben, Disallowed products for Google Merchant feed
Maria Treben Swedish Herb Shower Shower Gel with Swedish Herbs, 200ml
Shower Gel with Swedish Herbs (Sweden Krauter shower gel ) is a soft, -moisturizing shower gel enriched with nourishing Swedish Herbs. Gently cleanses, soothes and protects the skin, giving it shine and fragrant freshness. It contains extracts of the following herbs and plants, whose beneficial cosmetic properties are reinforced by their combination: Sage, Cinnamon, Thym, Potentilla, Saffron, Aloe, Alchemilla, Mint, Mallow, Rosemary, Gentian, Althea, Calamus, Betoula, Panic in miliary, Chamomile, Green Tea(Camelia sinensis), Linden, Nettle, Hop, Equiseto (Equisetum), Kinch (Red China).
Shave products, After sun, Maria Treben, After Sun, Face Care
Aloe vera balsam - With the Beneficial Properties of Aloe 50ml
Aloe Vera Balsam Aloe Vera, This famous plant (also known as "pharmaceutical aloe") is famous for its beneficial properties for the skin and the human body and has occupied the research in academic communities with numerous investigations. The therapeutic and cosmetic effect of Aloe has been known since antiquity (Ancient Egypt, Persia and Greece) while legends said that it was one of the beauty secrets of Cleopatra and Nefertiti. Today we know that it contains over 75 (vitamins, aminoacids, metals, enzymes, minerals etc.) a synergy which enhances their action -something that ranks it in longevity and beauty elixirs-.
Aloe has always been a balm for healing wounds and burns, for skin diseases (eczema, etc.) and for caring acne-prone skins. Enumerating her cosmetic properties, we see that she even penetrates deep into the skin, soothes irritations, promotes new cell growth and increases collagen production. Concluding all the above qualities in a jar, Maria's Treben company has created an incredibly soft, cool and calming cream, Aloe Vera Balsam, a real balm to use day and night!
- Oily and normal skin
- Skin acne
- Skin that "hungry" for hydration with light texture, greaseless
- After waxing
- After the sun
- Exposure in overcrowded atmosphere or long working hours in areas without natural lighting
- For men as ideal balsam aftershave
Atopic Skin, Healing - Regeneration, Maria Treben, Face Care, Disallowed products for Google Merchant feed
Maria Treben Swedish Herb Cream Protects Nourishes Refreshes, 50ml
The Swedish herb cream contains 13 herbs and oil ,which take care of your skin.It is suitable for all different types of skin.It takes care, refreshes and supports your skin.
Heart, Maria Treben
Heart Wine - With Pure Wine Honey and Parsley 500ml
Wine contains pure wine, honey and parsley. Produced in accordance with a valuable recipe which was revealed intuitively 850 years ago to St.Hildegard von Bingen (1098-1179), pharmaceutical and medical knowledge which have been officially recognized by the Catholic Church and Modern Medicine. The recipe for Heart Wine is prominently both in the book of the famous physician Dr.. Hertzka "God heals (The Medicine of the Holy Hildegard von Bingen, a new, physical therapy) " and the book of world renowned botanist Maria Treben "Health from God's Pharmacy". To quote from the letter (Cedar publications), Maria Treben says: "Heart Wine has great success in all heart disorders and cardiac deficiencies. I myself have given this recipe to many patients with impressive results. This wine offers significant relief from angina '. So it is not surprising why many doctors worldwide now include "Heart Wine" in their formulary!
Bones / joints, Energy / boosting, Stress / insomnia, Skin - nails, Immune, Heart, Digestive system, Phlebitis / Varicose Veins, Menopause, Atopic Skin, Constipation, Indigestion, Μusculoskeletal Disorders, Stress - Insomnia, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Νervous system, Maria Treben, Relax
Maria Treben Schweden Bitter Alcohol free Life Elixir with Herbs Εxtract, 500ml
Schweden Bitter Herbal Elixir, has been recognized worldwide as the main ally of each treatment while contributing effectively maintaining mental and physical health and wellness, without side effects or contraindications. However, since it is an alcoholic extract with 16 herbs containing menthol and camphor, those who follow therapeutic Homeopathy treatment or who do not wish to consume even the slightest amount of alcohol, were not able till now, to take advantage of the beneficial properties . Maria's Treben company has now made it possible to produce Swedish Bitter Alcohol free, of mint and camphor. To produce Schweden Bitter alcohol free the process of water extraction is used***, the composition is enriched and empowered with more herbs and natural ingredients, and their therapeutic properties are reinforced by their combination. So, the same beneficial effect is achieved for on the body which the traditional recipe of alcoholic extract Schweden Bitter achievers in the first place!
Rash - Nappy Change, Shave products, Maria Treben
Maria Treben Calendula ointment Ιdeal for Skin Problems, 50ml
Calendula's flowers with their bright, orange color include within their unique healing powers! Calendula has been known since ancient times for its soothing, antiinflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and -mainly- it's healing properties in the Ancient Greek, Roman, Arab and Indian civilisation.
The authentic Ointment with the certification of Maria Treben (one of the greatest botanists of the 20th century) is amultiple use ointment which prevents and eliminates serious skin problems. Based on an old therapeutical herbs recipe and enriched with castor oil, cornoil, carrot, fenugreek, peanut oil and saffron , has a high content (15%) extract of calendula flowers of excellent quality. Thanks to it's excellent regenerative action, helps the tissues to produce new cells and keeps the skin healthy while it's pure composition makes it ideal for any age, even for infants. Justifiably, one finds that this "multifaceted" health and beauty ally is essential to every home pharmacy, health and cosmetic store
- dry skin, dermatitis , eczema , cracks, irritations
- Prevention and treatment of infant rash
- Rash treatment for the elderly
- Redness, rash, ulcers, burns
- insect bites (mosquito, sphinx etc.)
- Mycoses, athlete's foot
- Swellings, sclerosis, fistulae
- Relieves varicose veins and phlebitis
- Relief of swollen and tired legs
- Wound healing of bedsores
- Ease & sometimes erase scars , stretch marks and scars from surgery (particularly if used immediately)
Bones / joints, Energy / boosting, Immune, Heart, Digestive system, Maria Treben
Maria Treben Schweden Bitter, 200ml
A valuable ally to health and wellness
Schweden Bitter Elixir (Schweden Bitter) Is the premier creation of Maria's Treben and the top product of the eponymous house. It is an alcoholic extract of 16 herbs -100% natural - it's therapeutical properties reinforce each other by their combination. It has established itself worldwide as the main ally of each treatment, it effectively contributes to the preservation of mental and physical health and wellness and has no side effects, no contraindications.
The recipe dates back to Ancient Greece and the famous doctor Paracelsus, which in the 16th century created a Herbal Elixir for longevity, with dominant components the bitter roots of medicinal herbs. This recipe was found in an old manuscript, file of perennial Swedish Dean of Medicine Dr. Samst, in the early last century. Dr. Samst lived in the 18thcentury and died at the age of 104 years, falling from a horse, while riding!. His ancestors, to, whom the Elixir prescription was already known, were centenarians as well. However, Schweden Bitter was not destined to be widely known not until the 20th century, when the world-renowned botanist Maria Treben (1907 – 1991), made it famous worldwide through her multi translated book «Health from God's Pharmacy ". * "Old Manuscript" indeed-which included the above book- explains in 46 tips how Bitter Elixir cure every disease.
* Bitter Elixir contains: Angelica, Wormwood, Manna, Myrrh, Crocus, Zentoria, Camphor, Sage, Carlin, Ginger, Liquorice, Rosemary, Walnut, Cinnamon, Carnation, Nutmeg, Honey.
With Bitter Elixir Elixirthe following problems may be best addressed:
- Digestive problems (terminates immediately indigestion and dyspepsia)
- Bloating, it relieves gas and stomach bloat
- Swelling, the feeling after overeating
- Lack of appetite
- Weakness, exhaustion and sleepiness
- Phobias, Anxiety and nervousness
- Immune system problems, through it's significant enhancement
- Colds and infections
- Problems associated with bile and stomach
- Pressure and heart problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Parasites and fungi bowel
- Obesity - Cellulite
- Acne, eczema and skin problems
- Burns, Scars
- Irritation of the gums and oral cavity and oral malodor
- Ear and Hearing impairment (eg. tinnitus etc.)
- Instability, dizziness and nausea
- Menopause problems
* Schweden Bitter also:
- Detoxifies and purifies blood from the unfriendly substances
- It stimulates the circulatory system
- It helps in weight loss and detoxification
- Improves metabolism
- Thanks to it's bitter substances , it improves protein and fat, digestion
- Enhances vitality and wellness
- It improves mood, and strengthens memory
- Recommended for periods of intense fatigue, and body's debility after long illness
- It relieves the eyes from cataracts and inflammation
- Relieves hemorrhoids
Special care, Maria Treben
Maria Treben ΕΥ ΖΗΝ Γέλη Ιπποκαστάνεας, 50ml
This cool and particularly soothing gel is by no means one of Maria Treben's most popular products. Rich in plant extracts of sea buckthorn, it is enhanced with the herbs polygon, amamelida and honeydew in order to achieve its maximum beneficial and soothing results. Its dominant ingredient, sea buckthorn (scientifically called Aesculus or sea buckthorn) is a majestic tree whose bark and fruits are used for medicinal purposes.