Sudocrem 3 FOR 2 Mild Antiseptic Cream 3x250gr
CODE: 0009109065591 Available
Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. The market leader in the treatment of nappy rash, it’s used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals.
Unlike some nappy rash products on the market, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licensed medicine, which means we’ve had to submit clinical data proving that Sudocrem is an effective and safe treatment.
Sudocrem’s clinically proven to soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate skin and works in three ways:
- It contains an emollient that soothes sore or inflamed skin.
- It works as a mild local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation.
- A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
So what gives Sudocrem its healing properties? Here’s the science bit:
- zinc oxide which reduces the loss of tissue fluid.
- benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate which are ingredients of Balsam of Peru, recognised for its healing properties.
As an antiseptic cream, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is also helpful in the treatment of other skin conditions. You can buy Sudocrem from independent pharmacies, major pharmacy chains, supermarkets and selected children's department stores.
Aqua, paraffinum liquidum, zinc oxide, paraffin, lanolin, cera microcristallina, sorbitan sesqioleate, benzyl benzoate, cera alba, benzyl alcohol, linalyl acetate, propylene glycol, benzyl cinnamate, lavender Oil, citric acid, BHA.
Use it on every diaper change.